I just want to share with you a few learning activities that are Halloween themed. Keep in mind that we are new to homeschooling and our son is only 2. I hope there is something here beneficial to you.
1. Write/ Spell pumpkin and other Halloween Words
2. Make a Jack-O-Lantern with shapes
3. Make Jack-O-Lantern mask or puppet
4. Read Halloween themed books
5. Count pumpkins
6. Finger paint with orange
7. Color pictures with orange and black
Here are some snap shots of our Halloween lessons.
We colored with orange, green, and black - while we said the colors. He likes copying, so he is getting better at coloring when we color together.
I also cut shapes out of card stock to make a jack-o-lantern. I put glue on the shapes and he put them where he wanted them. it was really fun and looks great!